27th and 28th February, 2024
University of Applied Sciences Münster, Campus Steinfurt (CST)
Münster University of Applied Sciences - together with the German Working Group for Analytical Spectroscopy (DAAS) and the Chemists' Committee of the VDEh Steel Institute - is organizing a meeting of users in X-ray fluorescence and optical emission spectrometry as well as other related analytical methods of solids.
The aim of the user meeting is to bring together research and industry in order to promote the exchange of information and to discuss industry trends. Short presentations will be given on new instrumental developments, solutions to current problems and, in particular, on the use of these methods in laboratories in a wide range of industrial sectors. An exhibition of the most important equipment manufacturers, accessories and service providers will also take place during the user meeting, where visitors can get into direct contact.
Same as in the past, HRT will be taking part in the exhibition. Mr. Dirk Töwe will also give a presentation with the title "Induction-heated fusion instruments: The easy way to oxidize samples". The program for this year's user meeting can be downloaded here.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!
April 09 - 12, 2024 Munich Trade Fair Center
As a significant industry meeting, analytica unites all topics that pertain to modern analysis in research, science and industry. HRT has already been participating for more than 30 years in this trade show. We look forward to your visit at our booth # 312 in hall A2.
We will inform about:
• Satmagan 135 for the analysis of magnetite content in samples,
• Dipermet for the hydrogen diffusion test on steel plates EN 10209,
• Induction Heated Fusion Instruments as well as instruments for sample preparation such as mills and presses,
• fluxes and accessories for the preparation of glass discs or solutions,
• the vast range of certified reference materials (CRM) for spectrometers and combustion analysis,
• as well as parts and consumables for elemental analysis.
We look forward to welcoming you at our booth!